Sweet & Savory Spring 🐰 Crunchmaster Board Recipe
Hosting in springtime brings a new sense of optimism around my home. The energy is refreshing, reminiscent of the sweetness of life and the joys of gathering.
Friends and family gather in my light-filled dining room and we enjoy snacking on Crunchmaster Crackers and a Sweet & Savory Spring Board from Queen City Boards.
I love this twist on a traditional board because the sweet & savory approach has something for everyone!
- Crunchmaster Multi-Seed Crackers
- Assorted cheeses such as Calabrese, House Ricotta, Drunken Goat Cheese with Merlot Rhinee, Finocchiona, Cocoa Quicos, BellaVitano Tennessee Whisky, Delice De Bourgonge
- Assorted meats, Genoa Salami
- Marcona Almonds, Dried Fruit
- Castlevatrono Olives, Cornichons, Fresh Orange Slices
- Sugar Cookies, Chocolate Eggs, Pound Cake
- Pro-tip: garnish with a hibiscus flower as it lasts longer without wilting
Planning to host or attend a gathering this spring? Build your own Sweet & Savory Crunchmaster Board, of if you're in the Greater Cincinnati area have Queen City Boards make a beautiful one for your Easter or spring break gathering!
Leave a comment