Secrets of Successful Women
WISe Wellness Guild proudly hosted "Secrets of Successful Women," powered by Fifth Third Private Bank. This event featured top female leaders in the Greater Cincinnati region ready to share the secrets to their success in their careers, finances and personal lives. In this session we discuss:
- How to define your values and goals for the future
- Top tips to building your financial self-confidence to lead
- How to select and build a trusting relationship with the right wealth advisor at Fifth Third Private Bank
Esteemed speakers include Paaras Parker, Head of HR Kroger Technology & Digital, 84.51˚ and Alternative Profit, Lee Stautberg, Partner at Dinsmore & Shohl LLP, Deana Taylor, J.D M.A.PHR, Vice President, Human Resources at 3CDC and Moira Weir, President/CEO at United Way of Greater Cincinnati.
This event commemorated the launch of Of Note, a wealth network for women powered by Fifth Third Private Bank. Women are the new face of wealth. By 2030 an unprecedented amount of assets will shift into the hands of US women, representing a value of $30 trillion managed by women by the end of the decade. Shifting demographics indicate that women will lead most family financial decisions. Of Note aims to empower women to take control of their financial wellness and manage their wealth with confidence. Learn more at https://shop.wisewellnessguild.com/collections/fifth-third-private-bank.
Recap and Tools
- Breanne Bovara spoke about an incredible book, Atomic Habits by James Clear (one of the world's leading experts on habit formation). The book reveals practical strategies that will teach you exactly how to form good habits, break bad ones, and master the tiny behaviors that lead to remarkable results.
- Moira Weir and Kelly discuss having an abundance mindset and how people are now investing differently. Check out Abundance vs. Scarcity Mindset, presented by Wellison Enterprises, powered by Paycor.
- Paaras spoke about the importance of having hard financial conversations with your significant other. Check out this guide to facilitating financial discussions with your spouse.
- Deana shared with Christine her resilience amidst great personal change in her life, talking about how important it is to have a clear financial picture for long-term security. Her biggest advice – be smart about taking student loans. Check out this article about “How to Save for Your Kids’ College While Paying Personal Student Loans.”
- In discussion with Stephanie, Lee shared that she believes that women need to ask more questions and surround themselves with more people who have life experience. "We (women) often don't know what question to ask – if you haven't traveled the road, you'll never know the scenery."
Be sure to sign up for future Of Note Events by sending us an email!
Sign up for our newsletter for weekly wellness you can trust.
Join us on Instagram at @wise_wellness_guild for daily inspiration, community spotlights and wellness resources.