RECAP: Women Breaking Barriers
On Thursday, September 15, 2022 we celebrated "Women Breaking Barriers" powered by Fifth Third Private Bank. This event featured top female leaders in the Greater Cincinnati region ready to share their stories of how they overcame obstacles to achieve success while supporting others along the way.
Esteemed speakers included
- Kim Beech, Insure Women
- Christie Kuhns, Esq., Urban League of Greater Southwestern Ohio
- Denise Kuprionis, The Governance Solutions Group
- Odayme Quesada, MD., The Women's Heart Center at The Christ Hospital
The night was kicked off with networking and light bites on the Kenwood Country Club veranda followed by :45 minutes of inspirational discussion.
- Step into roles you aren't ready for. You can learn and mold the role to fit your vision and you can supplement for outages with other resources.
- Mentors- both formal and informal- are crucial to helping yourself and others see your potential.
- Evaluate your relationship with work and how much you're giving. Time away from work for renewal is an important part to sustainable success.
- It is never too early to learn how to invest in yourself and your finances. Starting a little today will pay off long term.
About Of Note:
Of Note is a wealth network for women powered by Fifth Third Private Bank. Women are the new face of wealth. By 2030 an unprecedented amount of assets will shift into the hands of US women, representing a value of $30 trillion managed by women by the end of the decade. Shifting demographics indicate that women will lead most family financial decisions. Of Note aims to empower women to take control of their financial wellness and manage their wealth with confidence.