"Run The World" Working Mom Support Group
Our Run The World Working Mom Support Group will meet on Sundays in September 11- October 2, from 4-5PM at Nurture (3443 Edwards Road, 2nd Floor, Suite C, Cincinnati OH 45208)
Each week we will have a group discussion surrounding the following topics:
- Surface Pressure: expectations and obligations
- Returning to Work: so many changes, so little time
- Spread The Love: investing in partner and social relationships
- Moms In The Workplace: identifying challenges and finding support
Babies are welcome at meetings, or you are welcome to attend by yourself! Whatever works best for you, mama!
Each week we will provide light snacks and waters.
Our Run The World group will be facilitated by Heidi Gumbert:
Heidi is a mom to 3 and has worked as a project manager with a Fortune 500 company. She has led mom-focused community groups in the past and is the founder of the Cincinnati Clubfoot Connection. Heidi understands the unique pressures that modern working moms face. Heidi is thrilled to be able to support our working mom community!
We will have a featured guest speaker during one of our meetings - Dr. Jodi Cunningham. She is a working mom, wife, professor, doula, and childbirth educator who will be leading our discussion on “Moms In The Workplace: Identifying Challenges and Finding Support.”
Registration requires a standard $50 refundable deposit, but mamas in the WISe community can register for only $20!
- moms who register and attend at least 3 out of the 4 meetings will have the $20 deposit refunded after attending 3 meetings.
- moms who register and do not attend at least 3 meetings will not be refunded the $20 deposit.
A note on parking, from Nurture: “We are located in Hyde Park at 3443 Edwards Rd., Suite C 2nd Floor, right above Castle House. Parking is available in the 2nd floor parking deck outside our door. Access the garage by driveway past Neko Sushi. Street level entrance is available through the doors to our building by Neko Sushi.”