Now that your Seller Profile is active, let's set up a service for sale in your shop.
Step 1 – Add a New Product
We'll begin in the same way we set up a new product.
If you're not already logged in, log in to your Seller Dashboard below.
Go to Products > Product Listings.
Then, in the top right-hand side, click the green ADD PRODUCT button.
Step 2 – Add Service Details
Fill in all required fields. This includes:
- Choose Product > Enter "Normal Product"
- Product Name
- Product Type > Enter "Services" if you are selling your service through WISe, or "Advertising" if strictly using as Advertisement
- Pricing Details*
*WISe keeps 5% of all sales on the platform. Adjust your price accordingly.
- Product Image (at least one)
- If using "Advertising", be sure to link back to custom URL for service
Click to SAVE CHANGES at the bottom of the page.
Additional product details that are NOT required, but may be useful for your specific services include:
- Variant Details (for example, different types of coaching sessions)
Step 3 – New Service Verification
In your Product Listing, you will now see your services STATUS is set to "Approval Pending."
A WISe team member will review and approve your service within 24 hours.
We will ensure your service is set up correctly and tagged properly so that your service appears in all relative Collections in the WISe Wellness Marketplace.
Step 4 – View Your Service in the Marketplace
You will receive email notification once your service is approved!
1) To view your approved service, to to Products > Product Listings to now see your service STATUS is set to "Approved."
Click on the three dots to the right of your service listing, then click to EDIT.
2) On your service page, click the green VIEW IN STORE button to see how your service displays on the platform.
Make any edits you see fit!