Now that your Seller Profile is active, let's set up a service for sale in your shop.
Step 1 – Add a New Product
We'll begin in the same way we set up a new product.
If you're not already logged in, log in to your Seller Dashboard below.
Go to Products > Product Listings.
Then, in the top right-hand side, click the green ADD PRODUCT button.
Step 2 – Add Service Details
Fill in all required fields. This includes:
- Choose Product > Enter "Normal Product"
- Product Name
- Product Type > Enter "Services" if using WISe as a booking platform, or "Advertising" if strictly using as Advertisement
- Pricing Details*
*WISe keeps 5% of all sales on the platform. Adjust your price accordingly.
- Product Image (at least one)
- If using "Advertising", be sure to link back to custom URL for service
Click to SAVE CHANGES at the bottom of the page.
Additional product details that are NOT required, but may be useful for your specific services include:
- Variant Details (for example, different types of coaching sessions)
Step 3 – New Service Verification
In your Product Listing, you will now see your services STATUS is set to "Approval Pending."
A WISe team member will review and approve your service within 24 hours.
We will ensure your service is set up correctly and tagged properly so that your service appears in all relative Collections in the WISe Wellness Marketplace.
Step 4 – View Your Service in the Marketplace
You will receive email notification once your service is approved!
1) To view your approved service, to to Products > Product Listings to now see your service STATUS is set to "Approved."
Click on the three dots to the right of your service listing, then click to EDIT.
2) On your service page, click the green VIEW IN STORE button to see how your service displays on the platform.
Make any edits you see fit!
Set up booking so that new clients can schedule time to meet with you.
1 – Open Booking App
On your Seller Dashboard, go to Product > Product Listing to find your list of Products and Services.
Hover over the three dots to the right of your service you wish to add booking to.
Click the Add Booking option.
This will open the Booking app in a new window.
2 – Go to Edit Booking Product
Once the booking app has opened, on the left-side panel, click the top icon "Booking Products."
Then, hover over the three dots to the right of the service you wish to add booking to. Click to "Edit Booking Product."
3 – Edit Booking Availability
In the top navigation, click on the "Availability" tab.
Add the following details:
1) Select Duration – leave this blank if your availability does not run out (you of course can update this at any time).
2) Select Week Days you would like to open for new clients from the WISe Marketplace.
In this example, availability is set to Thursday and Friday only.
3) Select the Time Duration you are available on these days.
Click ADD to add this availability to your service booking.
In this example, availability is set from 4-6pm.
4) Add Per Booking Timing to determine how long a meeting is and how much time in between meetings.
In this example, meeting time lasts 45 minutes with a 15 minute rest between meetings.
5) Add Lead Days to determine how many days of notification you need to take the meeting.
In this example, lead time is set to 2 days. So, a client will need to book by Tuesday for a Thursday meeting.
Click to SAVE your booking availability for this service.
4 – View Your Service Booking in the Marketplace
One way to check your Booking Service is to again go to your Seller Dashboard. Click on Products > Product Listing.
Hover over the three dots to the service you would like to view.
Click "View in Store."
Booking is Now Available Alongside Your Service
Now, clients are able to book a time with you based on the availability you set.
You will receive an email confirmation when a service is booked.