Now that your Seller Profile is active, let's set up a product for sale in your shop.
Step 1 – Add a New Product
If you're not already logged in, log in to your Seller Dashboard below.
Go to Products > Product Listings.
Then, in the top right-hand side, click the green ADD PRODUCT button.
Step 2 – Add Product Details
Fill in all required fields. This includes:
• Choose Product
Enter "Normal Product" in the CHOOSE PRODUCT field if your product is a physical object that will be shipped to the customer. Enter "Digital Product" if your product is downloadable after purchase.
• Product Name
• Product Type > Enter "Product"
• Product Description
• Pricing Details*
*WISe keeps 5% of all sales on the platform. Adjust your price accordingly.
• Product Image (at least one)
Click to SAVE CHANGES at the bottom of the page.
Additional product details that are NOT required, but may be useful for your specific products include:
• Shipping Details (weight)
• Variant Details (for example, size or color options)
Step 3 – Product Verification
In your Product Listing, you will now see your product STATUS is set to "Approval Pending."
A WISe team member will review and approve your product within 24 hours.
We will ensure your product is set up correctly and tagged properly so that your product appears in all relative Collections in the WISe Wellness Marketplace.
Step 4 – View Your Product in the Marketplace
You will receive email notification once your product is approved!
1) To view your approved product, to to Products > Product Listings to now see your product STATUS is set to "Approved."
Click on the three dots to the right of your product listing, then click to EDIT.
2) On your product page, click the green VIEW IN STORE button to see how your product displays on the platform.
Make any edits you see fit!