Let's set up an event for promotion or ticket sales in your shop.
Step 1 – Add a New Product
We'll begin in the same way we set up a new product.
If you're not already logged in, log in to your Seller Dashboard below.
Go to Products > Product Listings.
Then, in the top right-hand side, click the green ADD PRODUCT button.
Step 2 – Add Event Details
Fill in all required fields. This includes:
- Choose Product > Enter "Normal Product"
- Product Name > You MUST enter the event date at the front of the Product Name in this format: month/date, event name. For example "6/20 Example Workshop"
- Product Type > Enter "Advertising"
- Event Description
- Tags > Include "Event", "Experience", and the location/city of your event. Include any additional tags that may apply (i.e. social, motherhood, inspirational, environmental, etc.)
- Pricing Details* If this is a free event, enter "0" in the Pricing Details field. *If using WISe as a ticketing platform, WISe keeps 5% of all sales on the platform. Adjust your price accordingly.
- Product Image (upload at least one)
- Custom Fields > Include a re-direct link to your event
Click SAVE CHANGES at the bottom of the page.
Step 3 – New Event Verification
In your Product Listing, you will now see your event STATUS is set to "Approval Pending."
A WISe team member will review and approve your service within 24 hours.
We will ensure your event is set up correctly and tagged properly so that your event appears in all relative Collections in the WISe Wellness Marketplace.
Step 4 – View Your Event in the Marketplace
You will receive email notification once your event is approved!
1) To view your approved event, in your Seller Dashboard, go to Products > Product Listings to now see your event STATUS is set to "Approved."
Click on the three dots to the right of your event listing, then click to EDIT.
2) On your product page, click the green VIEW IN STORE button to see how your event displays on the platform.
Make any edits you see fit!
COMING SOON! Set up ticketing for your event.