Let's set up your product, service, or event as an ad on the Marketplace.
Step 1 – Add a New Product
In the same way we've setup products, services and events in the past, begin by adding a new product.
If you're not already logged in, log in to your Seller Dashboard below.
Go to Products > Product Listings.
Then, in the top right-hand side, click the green ADD PRODUCT button.
Step 2 – Add Product, Service or Event Details
Fill in all required fields. This includes:
• Choose Product > Enter "Normal Product"
• Product Name
If you are advertising an event, be sure to enter the month and date of the event in front of your event name. For example, "6/20 Example Workshop."
• Product Type > Enter "Advertising"
• Product Description
Feel free to include a link to your website or landing page for more information.
• Pricing Details > if Free, enter "0", otherwise list price of your event
• Product Image (at least one)
• If you need to resize your image (1024x1024 is best), use the Shopify Resizer here
• If your event is being ticketed through another platform, be sure to link in the redirect link.
Click to SAVE CHANGES at the bottom of the page.
Step 3 – Ad Verification
In your Product Listing, you will now see your product STATUS is set to "Approval Pending."
A WISe team member will review and approve your product within 24 hours.
We will ensure your ad is set up correctly and tagged properly so that your ad appears in all relative Collections in the WISe Wellness Marketplace.
Step 4 – View Your Ad in the Marketplace
You will receive email notification once your product is approved!
1) To view your approved ad, to to Products > Product Listings to now see your product STATUS is set to "Approved."
Click on the three dots to the right of your product listing, then click to EDIT.
2) On your product page, click the green VIEW IN STORE button to see how your ad displays on the platform.
Make any edits you see fit!